Friday, September 20, 2013

[SQL Server] Nested If - Syntax Spot Check please

[SQL Server] Nested If - Syntax Spot Check please


Nested If - Syntax Spot Check please

Posted: 20 Sep 2013 05:00 AM PDT

OK. I've referenced a couple books and searched this forum. Syntactically speaking, I see nothing wrong here. SSMS is refusing to accept this. Says have a syntax error at the RED text. See anything I'm not? -- If STREET ADDRESSES are filled in DealershipOwners NO Mailing Addresses are filled then by default, it is the Mailing Address. IF (@strStreetAddress1 <> '' ) AND ((@strMailingStreetAddress1 = '') OR (@strMailingStreetAddress1 Is Null)) ....do stuff [color="#ff0000"][b]ELSE [/b][/color] -- ONLY Street Address starts with "P". Most likely a PO BOX which should be MAILING. IF (@strStreetAddress1 LIKE 'P%') AND (@strMailingStreetAddress1 <> 'P%') ....do stuff... [color="#ff0000"][b]ELSE IF[/b][/color] (@strStreetAddress1 LIKE 'P%') AND (@strMailingStreetAddress1 LIKE 'P%') ....do other stuff... [color="#ff0000"][b]ELSE[/b][/color] ....stuff to do when second set of other IFs prove false...

Parse Info Out of FileName

Posted: 20 Sep 2013 06:40 AM PDT

I am new to SSIS and have a package I have been working on. My issue is I don't know how to parse out a portion of the incoming file name so I can use that to help name the final flat file. I have files coming in as both csv and txt files that prevents me from just looking for the file extension. The structure of the incoming file name is C:/Location/Folder/Subfolder/filename20130101.(csv) or (txt). What I need is to get the numbers on the end of the file, store them than do a manipulation to them so I can add the previous day's date in the same format to my final flat file. I also have to include in the logic for end of month, year, etc.

count

Posted: 20 Sep 2013 05:14 AM PDT

I need to check each Prodmonth ( There are 12 in all) and if the count for particular month is > 1 that means there are multiple entries for that month .Query :select COUNT(prodmonth),* from dbo.Proddatahaving COUNT(prodmonth) >1order by ProdMonth Error : invalid in the select list because it is not contained in either an aggregate function or the GROUP BY clause.Kindly advise.

Needing a converter to get FCP X will read Canon XF300 MXF footage

Posted: 20 Sep 2013 03:42 AM PDT

Import Canon XF300 MXF to FCPX. Mountain Lion 10.8.2. Many threads seem to point to needing a converter for these files before FCP X will read them. If so, what are the steps?

Any reason NOT to compress log backups?

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 09:22 PM PDT

I'm not finding much when I Google it. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog