Tuesday, September 10, 2013

[SQL Server] Login creation failed

[SQL Server] Login creation failed


Login creation failed

Posted: 25 Jul 2013 08:38 PM PDT

Hello Master,My client created a local non domain windows account and now they want me to add that acount on SQL Server and want sysadmin rights. My SQL Server is in domain on that machine. While creating user, I am able to search that account (As it is local machine account) but I am not able to create login for the same. I got an error : "Error 15401: Windows NT user or group '%s' not found".Is it necessary that new login should be in domain ? OR how can I create login for Nondomain(local account) account ?

Alternative to Cursor

Posted: 10 Sep 2013 09:02 AM PDT

I am looking for a way to call a stored procedure for each record of a select statement.I have read that Cursor is a bad idea to do so... Then How should I call the store procedure to display each record without passing any parameters.

SSMA Migration

Posted: 10 Sep 2013 12:06 AM PDT

I am trying to use the SSMA to migrate my tables from Access 2007 to SQL server 2012. Is there a literal step by step process to migrate my tables from start to finish that I can follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog