Friday, September 20, 2013

[SQL Server 2008 issues] Test if query running against multiple servers

[SQL Server 2008 issues] Test if query running against multiple servers


Test if query running against multiple servers

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 06:54 PM PDT

Hello,To start out I'll make the statement that I don't think this is possible, but...Does anyone know if a T-SQL statement can test to see if it is running against multiple servers via the Registered Servers feature? As I say, I don't think it can, but I just want to check. My reason for thinking that it isn't possible is that I believe the Registered Server feature simply runs the same script in a loop against a collection of instances. Is this correct?My reason for asking is I have a script to check properties on an instance and need to run it against my Registered Servers group for it to obtain meaningful results. I would like to alert the user of the script if they are not running it against a Registered Server group so that they know not to trust the results.

Tooltip On Image not getting displayed on FireFox & Chrome

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 01:59 PM PDT

I am using SSRS 2008 and have a requirement to show the tooltip on Image. Tooltip is coming fine on IE but not getting displayed on any other Browsers Viz. FireFox , Safari & Chrome. Tooltip on Text is coming on all browsers . This problem seems to be specific with Image only. Please let me know if this is known issue or is there any workaround to get it working ? Any help will be highly appreciated.

Uninstall SQL Server 2008 R2 but KEEP Native Client

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 01:49 AM PDT

hello all,I want to remove (thru Add/Remove Programs) SQL Server 2008 R2 - but KEEP the 2008 R2 Native Client.Does the Native Client automatically get uninstalled along with the database engine and agent?Thanks

best way to approach this query

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 10:10 AM PDT

Hi all,Looking for the best way to approach this with SQL.In this test (dml/ddl below), I am looking to retrieve only rows that meet these conditions:where a transaction number exists more than once and where at least one existence has CancelDueToCorrection ='Y',any row that may not exist more than once - but when only once then those where CancelDueToCorrection ='Y' need to be omitted.In this example, the query would return all rows except where TransactionNumber is 3.TransactionNumber CancelDueToCorrection CancelDueToMatch1 N NULL1 Y NULL2 N NULL3 Y NULL4 N NULL5 N NULL5 N NULLThank you! Sscript to create test scenario:create table test(TransactionNumber int, CancelDueToCorrection char(1))insert into test (TransactionNumber, CancelDueToCorrection)values (1,'N')insert into test (TransactionNumber, CancelDueToCorrection)values (1,'Y')insert into test (TransactionNumber, CancelDueToCorrection)values (2,'N')insert into test (TransactionNumber, CancelDueToCorrection)values (3,'Y')insert into test (TransactionNumber, CancelDueToCorrection)values (4,'N')insert into test (TransactionNumber, CancelDueToCorrection)values (5,'N')insert into test (TransactionNumber, CancelDueToCorrection)values (5,'N')

Error In Trigger : Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 09:00 AM PDT

Hi,I have this trigger on table INVENTSUM that insert multiple rows in table ESHOPINVENTSUM.But I get error "SQL error description: [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression. "Trigger in table InventSum is the followingCREATE TRIGGER [dbo].[TR_INVETSUM] ON [dbo].[INVENTSUM]AFTER INSERT,UPDATE ASIF UPDATE(AVAILPHYSICAL)BEGIN insert into ESHOPINVENTSUM (ITEMID,AVAILPHYSICAL) select I.ITEMID,SUM(I.AVAILPHYSICAL) from Inserted i GROUP BY I.ITEMIDENDTables are CREATE TABLE [dbo].[INVENTSUM]( [ITEMID] [nvarchar](25) NOT NULL, [POSTEDQTY] [numeric](28, 12) NOT NULL, [POSTEDVALUE] [numeric](28, 12) NOT NULL, [DEDUCTED] [numeric](28, 12) NOT NULL, [RECEIVED] [numeric](28, 12) NOT NULL, [RESERVPHYSICAL] [numeric](28, 12) NOT NULL, [RESERVORDERED] [numeric](28, 12) NOT NULL, [ONORDER] [numeric](28, 12) NOT NULL, [ORDERED] [numeric](28, 12) NOT NULL, [QUOTATIONISSUE] [numeric](28, 12) NOT NULL, [QUOTATIONRECEIPT] [numeric](28, 12) NOT NULL, [INVENTDIMID] [nvarchar](20) NOT NULL, [CLOSED] [int] NOT NULL, [REGISTERED] [numeric](28, 12) NOT NULL, [PICKED] [numeric](28, 12) NOT NULL, [AVAILORDERED] [numeric](28, 12) NOT NULL, [AVAILPHYSICAL] [numeric](28, 12) NOT NULL, [PHYSICALVALUE] [numeric](28, 12) NOT NULL, [ARRIVED] [numeric](28, 12) NOT NULL, [PHYSICALINVENT] [numeric](28, 12) NOT NULL, [CLOSEDQTY] [int] NOT NULL, [LASTUPDDATEPHYSICAL] [datetime] NOT NULL, [LASTUPDDATEEXPECTED] [datetime] NOT NULL, [DATAAREAID] [nvarchar](4) NOT NULL, [RECVERSION] [int] NOT NULL, [RECID] [bigint] NOT NULL, CONSTRAINT [I_174ITEMDIMIDX] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED ( [DATAAREAID] ASC, [ITEMID] ASC, [INVENTDIMID] ASC)WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON, FILLFACTOR = 95) ON [PRIMARY]) ON [PRIMARY]AndCREATE TABLE [dbo].[ESHOPINVENTSUM]( [DATAAREAID] [nvarchar](4) NOT NULL, [RECVERSION] [int] NOT NULL, [RECID] [bigint] NOT NULL, [ITEMID] [nvarchar](25) NOT NULL, [AVAILPHYSICAL] [numeric](28, 12) NOT NULL, [INVENTDIMID] [nvarchar](20) NOT NULL, [INVENTLOCATIONID] [nvarchar](10) NOT NULL, CONSTRAINT [I_50258ITEMDIMIDX] PRIMARY KEY NONCLUSTERED ( [DATAAREAID] ASC, [ITEMID] ASC, [INVENTDIMID] ASC)WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON) ON [PRIMARY]) ON [PRIMARY]Please help!

Any *easy* way to compare database schemas, without a 3rd party tool?

Posted: 18 Sep 2013 11:55 PM PDT

I've been asked to compare an older copy of a DB to a current copy, to look for any schema changes. The problem is, while I suspect Red Gates SQL Compare would do this zip-zip-easy, due to the security of the environment it's a PITA to get a 3rd party tool approved.So, is there any easy way in SSMS to compare two DBs? Everything I've found so far indicates no, seeing as I have no access to Visual Studio (which has a tool built-in, but while this is approved software it has it's own issues with getting it,) and my comment above about a 3rd party tool.Am I going to be reduced to coding up something to list each column, its datatype, FK relationships, etc, then running it against the current and previous DB and eyeballing the list for changes?Thanks,Jason

Dynamic Data Export

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 09:49 AM PDT

Hi guys, Posting after a long time. How is everyone doing? I was working on an SSIS project in which I need to: 1. Loop through a folder containing multiple text files and get their name into a variable. 2. Append the current system date to that variable so that the variable now contains txtfilename + Date. 3. Create a table in the database with the name as value of the variable.4. Transfer data of the txt file into the newly created table. The first two steps I accomplished using a For Each Loop Container and i am able to get the file name into the variable. The second step I accomplished by just appending GetDate() to the value of the variable.The third step I accomplished using an Execute SQL task for creating table. What i am not able to do is get the data into the table with a Data Flow Task. The problem is that it requires me to give table name as input, which i cannot as the table is being created by the same package dynamically. I need to automate this task so I would always have to create the table dynamically. Please be patient enough to go through my problem and provide a solution. Thanks a tonne in advance. [b][u]PS[/u][/b]: I am not very good with C# or other scripting languages so I won't be able to work with a Scripting task in SSIS. So, please give me a solution other than scripting.

Database Project merge in TFS

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 09:35 AM PDT

Hi, We are using VS 2010 TFS database project for version control and deployment. However I would like to know the best practices for merging the changes from one branch to another. Here is the details below on the TFS branching Main - UAT - QA - DEVAll our development work is being checked in at the DEV branch and after that we want to merge the development changes into QA followed by UAT branches.Currently I am using DB Schema compare option to merge the changes from DEV--> QA and QA-->UAT etc. This approach is manual and it needs lot of effort if the changes are more and moreover the DB compare does not clean and easy to use for merging whereas it will show the changes in components which does not have any change at all etc...So please help me with the best approach on merging DB projects.

Nesting Error for CASE Statement that Isn't Nested

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 03:59 AM PDT

Hello all,I'm getting an odd set of errors when trying to run the following:[code="sql"]declare @FY1 char(4)set @FY1 = (DATEPART(yy,DATEADD(m,-2,GETDATE()) ))declare @fy char(2)set @fy = SUBSTRING(@fy1,3,2)declare @MonthUnits char (2)set @MonthUnits = datepart(mm, dateadd(mm, -2, getdate()))select '000' + ltrim(MCMCU), CASE @MonthUnits WHEN 1 THEN GBAN01/100 -- January WHEN 2 THEN GBAN02/100 -- February WHEN 3 THEN GBAN03/100 -- March WHEN 4 THEN GBAN04/100 -- April WHEN 5 THEN GBAN05/100 -- May WHEN 6 THEN GBAN06/100 -- June WHEN 7 THEN GBAN07/100 -- July WHEN 8 THEN GBAN08/100 -- August WHEN 9 THEN GBAN09/100 -- September WHEN 10 THEN GBAN10/100 -- October WHEN 11 THEN GBAN11/100 -- November WHEN 12 THEN GBAN12/100 -- December END, mcdl02 from [JDEPSQL1\JDEProd].JDE_PRODUCTION.PRODDTA.F0902, [JDEPSQL1\JDEProd].JDE_PRODUCTION.PRODDTA.F0006 where GBMCU = MCMCU and GBFY = @fy and GBLT = 'AU' andGBOBJ = '9900' and GBSUB = '006' andMCSTYL in ('R') AND MCMCU<' 999' AND MCRP22<>'X'[/code]Here's the error message:[code="sql"]Msg 8180, Level 16, State 1, Line 1Statement(s) could not be prepared.Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 1Incorrect syntax near 'Qry1043'.Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 1Incorrect syntax near 'Qry1016'.Msg 125, Level 15, State 4, Line 1Case expressions may only be nested to level 10.[/code]Apart from the fact that the CASE isn't nested, what's odd about this is that if I create a temp table, use this code as part of an INSERT to populate that table, then SELECT from the temp table, everything runs just fine. I've been Googling for over an hour and I can't figure out why. Any help will be appreciated!EDIT: If I comment out any two of the WHEN...THEN lines it runs fine. It really thinks those are nested CASE statements - but they're not. Weird...

Sql server sorting issues

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 12:33 AM PDT

Hi Guys.I need some helpI'm doing a sellers report for my boss.I have done a top sellers and it worked fine.I have even done a worst sellers and it workedI need to do something that is neither top nor worst.It has to be a middle sellers reportDoes sql have any syntax for sorting that outIf i sort by asc it gives me the lowest figuresIf i sort by desc it gives me highest figures.Is there any way to sort the middle figures out?

convert string to date SSIS 2008 R2

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 03:41 AM PDT

hi all,I never found the SSIS 2008 R2 section so I am posting this here since it really is of somewhat general interest:how do I convert a date in string format into a string that can be converted to a date.If my string were YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.000 the conversion goes well.I know how to convert YYYYMMDD into the format above, however my date strings are M/D/YYYY and they are not even padded.Do you know how to parse M/D/YYYY and get YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.000 with the syntax of SSIS?I tried ISNULL(DATE) ? NULL(DT_DBDATE) : (LEN(DATE) == 0 ? NULL(DT_DBDATE) : (DT_DBDATE)(SUBSTRING(TRIM(DATE),FINDSTRING("/",DATE,2),4) + "-" + SUBSTRING(TRIM(DATE),1,FINDSTRING("/",DATE,1) - 1) + "-" + SUBSTRING(TRIM(DATE),FINDSTRING("/",DATE,1),FINDSTRING("/",DATE,2) - 1)))but there's something wrong and I can't find the mistake,Thanks,kowlasky

Execution Plans Question

Posted: 18 Sep 2013 10:52 PM PDT

I'm playing with a stored proc that takes 2 days to run. I am pretty certain the issue was the lack of indexes on the Staging table so I created a clustered index and a few nonclustered indexes. Now I'm running the proc with Display Actual Execution Plan.The proc just started and is still running. But as I'm looking at the initial EP results, the first query (which is only 7% of the batch cost) has a Key Lookup of 94% on my new clustered index.I know Index Seeks are best, Index Scans are okay, and Table Scans (when they can be avoided) are not the best. But I am not sure where Key Lookup falls amongst those. Is it a good thing? Is it a bad thing?Before I created the clustered index, I did nonclustered indexes only and ran an estimated EP. The estimate had 0 cost relative to the rest of the batch and an Index Seek of 9% in the place where the Key Lookup used to be. The majority of the cost of this query was in a Table Update (73%), but in the Key Lookup plan, there's a Clustered Index Update of 6%...I think this is a good change (better than it used to be), but I'm not 100%, so I'm throwing this up here. Does anyone have a definitive "it depends" answer? @=)To be clear, I set Statistics on the actual execution and received the following information:Scan count 1, logical reads 22236, physical reads 0, read-ahead reads 0, lob logical reads 0, lob physical reads 0, lob read-ahead reads 0.

Connection issue

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 07:26 AM PDT

Hello all it seems that the SQL server receives a lot of select statements coonections from an asp .net application but the packages that leave the SQL are malformed can that be an issue with SQL ? Or it is an issue with the network how can I prove that it is the network ?

Msg 468, Level 16, State 9, Procedure "procedurename", Line 129 Cannot resolve the collation conflict between "Latin1_General_CI_AS" and "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS" in the equal to operation.

Posted: 12 Apr 2012 01:51 AM PDT

Dear All,I have a stored procedure and I keep getting the following error message:Msg 468, Level 16, State 9, Procedure "procedurename", Line 129Cannot resolve the collation conflict between "Latin1_General_CI_AS" and "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS" in the equal to operation.I looked at the Collation for the Database and it is SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS but I don't know what else I need to do to get it working please?Thank you in advance!

Extracting and parsing XML from fields (CRM related)

Posted: 03 Jan 2012 08:58 PM PST

I'm a relative novice when it comes to SQL, so please be gentle with me. :-PI've been getting on reasonably well producing reports from our Microsoft CRM-based application, but have come across something I've no experience of before. CRM allows ResourceGroups to be created to which you can assign resources. In our case, we're using these ResourceGroups to create team groupings, which we can then use in reports without having to hard code the groupings.The problem I have is the way in which CRM stores these groupings. I was expecting that the relationships would be defined in a table, (one group to many resources), but it appears that they are actually stored as XML within a field so the SQL would be:[code="sql"]SELECT ResourceGroupBase.*, ConstraintBasedGroupBase.*FROM ResourceGroupBase INNER JOIN ConstraintBasedGroupBase ON ResourceGroupBase.ResourceGroupId = ConstraintBasedGroupBase.ConstraintBasedGroupId[/code]and the XML that describes members of the group is contained in the 'Constraint' fiels:[code="xml"]<Constraints><Constraint><Expression><Body>resource["Id"] == {005b7cce-de01-e011-a55b-0050569d00bf} || resource["Id"] == {3dcbc1d6-a3e1-df11-a501-00188b8b43b5} || resource["Id"] == {3fcbc1d6-a3e1-df11-a501-00188b8b43b5} || resource["Id"] == {49cbc1d6-a3e1-df11-a501-00188b8b43b5} || resource["Id"] == {4ccbc1d6-a3e1-df11-a501-00188b8b43b5} || resource["Id"] == {4dcbc1d6-a3e1-df11-a501-00188b8b43b5} || resource["Id"] == {4ecbc1d6-a3e1-df11-a501-00188b8b43b5} || resource["Id"] == {4fcbc1d6-a3e1-df11-a501-00188b8b43b5} || resource["Id"] == {53cbc1d6-a3e1-df11-a501-00188b8b43b5} || resource["Id"] == {55cbc1d6-a3e1-df11-a501-00188b8b43b5} || resource["Id"] == {5acbc1d6-a3e1-df11-a501-00188b8b43b5} || resource["Id"] == {71cbc1d6-a3e1-df11-a501-00188b8b43b5}</Body><Parameters><Parameter name="resource" /></Parameters></Expression></Constraint></Constraints>[/code]This XML contains the GUIDS / IDs I require to link to the TeamBase table and get my membership, but I've never come across a situation such as this and don't know how to proceed with my query.Is it possible (using SQL) to make a query that returns the resource group and associated teams such as:ResourceGroup TeamGroup1 Team AGroup1 Team BGroup1 Team CGroup2 Team YGroup3 Team ZIf so, how would I go about it? I'm guessing it would involve parsing the XML, but I have no experience of this or how / if it is possible?Stuart

SSRS Hide a column based on user login

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 05:15 AM PDT

HI, I need to create a report in which I can show all the column to my manager but if supervisor want view the same report then I need to hide 1 column from that report.Any suggestion or help would be much appreciated Thanks

SSIS - varchar max column to varchar

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 04:36 AM PDT

Source: large object column, varchar(max) in a tableDerived column: substring((DT_STR,[b]8000[/b],1252)[Column 0] ,1,10)Derived column: substring((DT_STR,8000,1252)[Column 0] ,5,10)Derived column: substring((DT_STR,8000,1252)[Column 0] ,7,10)......Destination: SQL tableNote that 8000 is not the maximum i need, there are values after 8000 too. I need to read and load them tooHow to achieve this? Since I can go with the above steps till i hit 8000. But what after that? we cant give like substring((DT_STR,[b]9999[/b],1252)[Column 0] ,5,10)

Windows XP Conversion

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 12:53 AM PDT

Hi, I am new to SQL Server but am looking to make the switch from Oracle 11g. Is it possible to install SQL Server 2008 + SSMS onto a Windows XP machine and then upgrade to Windows 7 after? Also, how much memory does SQL Server generally require for a small scale Database?Thanks,J

Import Text File to SQL Database

Posted: 12 Sep 2013 03:08 AM PDT

I have a text file with no delimiters and fixed width fields that I need to import into a SQL Server database. An example of the text file is:012345678901012013TYPEADESC FIELD 8.00123456789001022013TYPEBDESC FIELD 14.00234567890101032013TYPECDESC FIELD .75Text File is set up as EmpID: 10Date: 8 (mmddyyyy)Type: 5Desc: 12Hours: (6,2) DecimalSQL Server table is set up as:Date (datetime)Type: varchar(5)Desc: varchar(12)Hours: decimal(6,2)EmpID: varchar(10)The problem I'm having is with the Date field. How do I convert the date from the text file (mmddyyyy) to the sql server date field (yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:sss)?

Random SQL connection drops .

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 03:47 AM PDT

In our enviornment we have encountered recent SQL connection issue which lasted from 10 seconds to 2 mins . Observations:-1. Nothing funky was going in SQL just before the connection issue started . 2. As SQL refuses connection so our monitoring tool can't connect during that time to report the cause . 3. Memory might be one of the reason but it was not triggered by any SQL query . 4. I set some counter to isolate the issue and cause . Below is the counter history which shows that when Page/sec and Page Reads/Sec spiked at 2:35pm as in example here . CST Page Faults/sec Page Reads/sec Pages/sec9/18/13 2:34 PM 4965.79457 0.133361834 09/18/13 2:34 PM 4318.383021 1.499832023 09/18/13 2:35 PM 22507.73607 441.6537764 2577.6726149/18/13 2:35 PM 54878.84902 813.0582928 3594.6191629/18/13 2:36 PM 35788.83947 804.7487049 4166.6909959/18/13 2:36 PM 41066.90062 917.2741782 3384.9646329/18/13 2:37 PM 7825.444906 1081.125176 1581.2552769/18/13 2:37 PM 1589.648151 222.6780809 3392.373899/18/13 2:38 PM 6247.529166 513.3257095 1567.539806Can anyone give direction to troubslehoot how I can fix this issue or to capture which process can cause this spike as if not SQL .

Access rights

Posted: 18 Sep 2013 11:33 PM PDT

How to provide only rights to execute sp_who2 & killing the blocking SPID if any without giving sysadmin rights, is this possible???

Form showDialog tried to set an ineligible form as its owner

Posted: 18 Sep 2013 09:35 PM PDT

Hi,I have SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard x64 installed on my Windows 7 SP1 workstation. I applied SP2 a couple of months ago without any problem. Now I'd like to uninstall it but when I try I get the error:TITLE: SQL Server Setup failure.------------------------------SQL Server Setup has encountered the following error:Form showDialog tried to set an ineligible form as its owner. Forms cannot own themselves or their owners.Parameter name: owner.I've tried the following:From Add/Remove Programs I right-click "Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)" and select "Uninstall/change" and then Remove.Re-run SQL setup from the installation media, move to Maintenance in the Installation Center and choose Repair.Try to re-run SQL 2008 R2 SP2.In every case the same dialog box comes up (have tried stopping the services first). Other software seems to be behaving normally.Searching online I don't find anything specific to SQL install/uninstall.Hoping somebody can suggest something to avoid re-imaging this machine.

SSMS closes without warning during query run

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 01:01 AM PDT

Does anyone know why SSMS would close without warning during the middle of a query run?It's done this to me twice this morning. I do have Statistics_IO and Statistics_Time and Include Actual Execution Plan on (which I usually have off), but it seems odd to me that that would be the only reason why SSMS shuts down.No error BTW. The window just vanishes. I haven't checked the logs yet. Doing that after I finish posting. Would love to know if anyone else has seen this problem before.

Script to find all filestream databases with list of Tables (contain filestream column)

Posted: 18 Sep 2013 10:56 PM PDT

Hello,Do you have a script to find all filestream databases with list of tables containing Filestream Column ?I would like a result like this :Name of database, Name of TableThanks,Eric

MSDTC config in cluster..

Posted: 18 Sep 2013 09:02 PM PDT

Hi All,Windows server 2008 r2I have to install sql 2008 r2 cluster for i need a help for msdtc config?Steps that i have followed:1)MSDTC configuration:i have configured msdtc instance in seprate group.2)install sql clusternow my dout is do we need to map the sql instance with MSDTC instance or not.?Please reply its urgent...

Backup SQL agent Job

Posted: 18 Sep 2013 11:20 PM PDT

Can I setup a single agent job to handle Full(Every Sunday at 00:00), Differential(Everyday at 00:00) and log backups(every 30 mins) in a single job without stored proc logic, or do I need to setup 3 different jobs?If different jobs are needed because of the different schedules, how can I make sure that jobs don't overlap(I don't need the Diff job at 00:00 if a full backup is running, or a log backup when I also do either of the previous two). I cant seem to figure this out in the job schedulerThanks.

Moving a database log file question

Posted: 05 Sep 2013 06:20 PM PDT

SQL Service was down, our storage engineer created a new LUN and then moved the log file to the new location ...Database is therefore unaccessible ...after running a Alter database script to point the log file location, The only way to get the DB online is to restart SQL Service??? this will in effect take the whole instance DB's down ...Is there another way to just get that 1 DB online???I know the sequence of events is not exactly best practice but is there a way around this scenario???

Script to check the progress of rebuild Index?

Posted: 18 Sep 2013 08:50 PM PDT

Hi,Is there any good script available to check the progress of Rebuild Index?Would be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog