Tuesday, August 6, 2013

[SQL Server] Export/Import query

[SQL Server] Export/Import query


Export/Import query

Posted: 06 Aug 2013 05:56 AM PDT

Hello all,I have two databases, db1 and db2.I am pulling data from db1 with view which I have to insert in db2 table:- if record in db2 with same field1 and field2 exists - update;- if record in db2 doesn't exist, I need to insert it.Thanks,Brano

good book or webite to learn the basic on TSQL and/or SQL server

Posted: 06 Aug 2013 09:35 AM PDT

Hi : I have been oracle developer for some years. Recently, I start to support SQL server using TSQL. I need a book or not too expensive online course to learn the TSQL 101. I found some material online to learn the SQL Server as database enginer or SQL server managment stuido as a tool. But I need to go back to TSQL to learn how to write a function, package... how to declare variable....etc Any suggestion?Fushan

Multiple Rows with Multiple Columns into a Single Row

Posted: 06 Aug 2013 12:06 AM PDT

I have a table structure as follows.id Field1 Field2-- ------ ------4 A A4 S S5 A A5 R R6 A A6 X XNow what I need isid Field1 Field2 Field3 Field4-- ------ ----- ------ ------4 A A S S5 A A R R6 A A X XThe Pivot and Crosstab are generally talking about pivoting on one column into row.Any help for the above? Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog