Monday, April 22, 2013

[SQL 2012] Troubleshooting Replication: Get servers/subscribers from MSREPL_ERRORS

[SQL 2012] Troubleshooting Replication: Get servers/subscribers from MSREPL_ERRORS


Troubleshooting Replication: Get servers/subscribers from MSREPL_ERRORS

Posted: 21 Apr 2013 09:22 PM PDT

Hello,Is there a way to match replication errors in the [b]MSREPL_ERRORS[/b] table to its specific subscribers?Scenario:- 1 publishing server- 100 subscribing serversIf I connect to the publishing server and [b]SELECT * FROM MSREPL_ERRORS[/b], I can see a list of errors.However, I do not know which of the 100 servers encountered this error.For example, seeing a [u]Disk Space Error[/u] does not really help because I do not know which server had this error.Any ideas/suggestions?Thanks in advance!Rafferty

Nesting of Procedures

Posted: 21 Apr 2013 05:15 PM PDT

Hi All,How can I find the levels of nesting in a given Stored Procedure or Function?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog