Saturday, July 20, 2013

[SQL 2012] White space

[SQL 2012] White space


White space

Posted: 19 Jul 2013 12:43 PM PDT

How do I edit the white space out of a table or created an edited table I imported from Excel?

Create table from select distinct.

Posted: 19 Jul 2013 01:02 PM PDT

I've tried a tested select distinct.I'm imputing the results from this query from one column into a table that I created that has two columns; a Pk column and the field to populate from the select distinct query. The error message points to and int value, which only the Pk column has.

Add Full text component

Posted: 19 Jul 2013 03:47 AM PDT

I have an instance of SQL server currently running and I would like to add the Full Text component. I know the steps involved with adding that, but I was wondering if this can be done on the fly or if it will require a restart of SQL. Thanks for the help in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog