Friday, June 14, 2013

[SQL Server] SSIS FTP Task - Adding Date Critiera.

[SQL Server] SSIS FTP Task - Adding Date Critiera.


SSIS FTP Task - Adding Date Critiera.

Posted: 14 Jun 2013 04:09 AM PDT

Hi all. I'm looking for a way to transfer files from an ftp site where the last modified date on the ftp is yesterday ... GETDATE()-1. In other words, I don't need to transfer everything on the ftp, just what was posted the day before. Not sure if that can be done with expressions. I'm not much familiar with programming, but still getting my way around SSIS 2008. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

image insertion into database

Posted: 13 Jun 2013 06:40 PM PDT

how to add and retrieve a image to and from databse table using open rowset(exaplain)?is there any other ways of doing image insertion and retrieval?Thanks and Regards

Buffer cache hit ratio down..

Posted: 13 Jun 2013 10:35 PM PDT

Hello Masters,I had SQL Server 2005 SP3 on my server and from yesterday I got an alert that "Buffer cache hit ratio is less than 10%" I monitored it for 2-3 hours, also checked memory which is more than sufficient (32GB). AWE is also enabled. Checked Error logs and event logs not seen any errors too. Whats the factor that get down this buffer cache hit ration down ?How can i up this to its normal count ? Please advice.BR,Jitendra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog