Saturday, June 29, 2013

[SQL Server] Monitor INSERTs, UPDATEs, or DELETEs?

[SQL Server] Monitor INSERTs, UPDATEs, or DELETEs?


Monitor INSERTs, UPDATEs, or DELETEs?

Posted: 29 Jun 2013 04:45 AM PDT

Hi All,I have a particularly important table, and I need to know when anything about it changes. Would someone mind providing guidance on how to monitor this (preferably using SQL)? I'm hoping for something that will either send me and email, write to another table, or something along those lines. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

sqlcmd

Posted: 28 Jun 2013 05:08 PM PDT

Hi All,I am a newbie to sqlserver.I recently came across "sqlcmd"utility feature while surfing.So here is my doubt.I connect to a server using some credentials.I do it like --->Right click on ssms--->Run as different user--->give some credentials(domain/password)How can I do the same using command prompt..When do we actually use "sqlcmd"feature.Please help me on this.It would be helpful..Sorry the same post got passed 3 times..Dont know how to delete :(

sqlcmd

Posted: 28 Jun 2013 05:07 PM PDT

Hi All,I am a newbie to sqlserver.I recently came across "sqlcmd"utility feature while surfing.So here is my doubt.I connect to a server using some credentials.I do it like --->Right click on ssms--->Run as different user--->give some credentials(domain/password)How can I do the same using command prompt..When do we actually use "sqlcmd"feature.Please help me on this.It would be helpful..

sqlcmd

Posted: 28 Jun 2013 05:05 PM PDT

Hi All,I am a newbie to sqlserver.I recently came across "sqlcmd"utility feature while surfing.So here is my doubt.I connect to a server using some credentials.I do it like --->Right click on ssms--->Run as different user--->give some credentials(domain/password)How can I do the same using command prompt..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog