Tuesday, June 11, 2013

[SQL Server] Foreign Key Error

[SQL Server] Foreign Key Error


Foreign Key Error

Posted: 11 Jun 2013 04:56 AM PDT

Keep getting this error :Error :Msg 1776, Level 16, State 0, Line 1There are no primary or candidate keys in the referenced table 'tbl_property' that match the referencing column list in the foreign key 'fk_Trace_num'.Msg 1750, Level 16, State 0, Line 1Could not create constraint. See previous errors.I have created two tables , and am trying to create a relationship but somehow keeps getting the above error.I have created a composite key in the table and now want to create a foreign key for that in another table.Kindly advise.

select not working

Posted: 10 Jun 2013 03:29 PM PDT

Dear AllIn procedure i am using Remark table to capture all the steps executed (instead of print). From another session when I try to select * from Remark it does not show results. I need to view details from this table to monitor the progress of the stored procedure. In the procedure I have used commit statement after few inserts.What I need to do to view results?Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog