Monday, June 3, 2013

[SQL 2012] Availability Group Wizard Fails on TransactionLog restore

[SQL 2012] Availability Group Wizard Fails on TransactionLog restore


Availability Group Wizard Fails on TransactionLog restore

Posted: 03 Jun 2013 02:46 AM PDT

So I am running through the wizard in a lab environment to create an AG. Using windows 2012, sql 2012 sp1, I have a database on one with just one table with 42 rows. When I run through the wizard every single time it restores the full backup then fails to restore the translog back with the error "Can't find backup". However the wizard is what is creating the files. Anyone else run across this issue?

Group by field, include or not include

Posted: 02 Jun 2013 06:01 PM PDT

Guys,I found some strange behavior of indexes (or I just think it is strange).It looks like if I add field as a key field into index it will gain less performance then I add group by field as included one. Can anyone tell what to do with group by fields, add as key or add as included?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog