Sunday, April 28, 2013

[SQL Server] Troubleshooting Web Application Performance

[SQL Server] Troubleshooting Web Application Performance


Troubleshooting Web Application Performance

Posted: 28 Apr 2013 08:25 AM PDT

Hello, One of my clients has a few web applications using SQL Server as a backend. One of those applications in particular has a performance problem, namely that logins are taking 10-15 seconds. I need to troubleshoot the issue to first identify whether this issue is related to SQL Server, or something else such as the web server. How can one go about troubleshooting this to identify where the issue lies? Are there any tools or techniques I can use to do this? Thanks !

deletion of db taking long time

Posted: 27 Apr 2013 05:46 PM PDT

Dear AllI was doing bcpin with 20 million records. I stoped it in between. Then tries to delete the table form the DB. It took long time hence stoped this also.Now trying to drop db this is also taking time.Can anybody help. I wnat to create new db and start fresh.Its my development DB.Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog