Wednesday, April 3, 2013

[SQL Server] SysDBs.logrotate

[SQL Server] SysDBs.logrotate


SysDBs.logrotate

Posted: 03 Apr 2013 02:54 AM PDT

Hello Masters,On one of my server our client had create one scheduled job "SysDBs.logrotate" which is running every sunday, but failing each time its about five week its not completed successful. Now they want help from us to know the reason behind its failure.I am not aware of this "SysDBs.logrotate", Can anyone explain me what is this ? I checked this job and found "/SQL "Maintenance Plans\SysDBs" /SERVER MUC04DBACTX01P /MAXCONCURRENT " -1 " /CHECKPOINTING OFF /SET "\Package\logrotate.Disable";false /REPORTING E" in command line tab.I searched on google and come to know this job clears unwanted log files of sys dbs , is it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog