Thursday, April 4, 2013

[SQL Server] Slows system performance

[SQL Server] Slows system performance


Slows system performance

Posted: 03 Apr 2013 08:58 PM PDT

Dear AllI am running a process (updation/deletion/insert) of 2 million records. After some time this process makes my system very slow. How do i find out whats the issue.In task manager it shows CPU usage max as 15memory as 4.14 gbRegardsKirshan1

How to switch ID number to new values (but maintaining duplicates for new ones)

Posted: 04 Apr 2013 05:04 AM PDT

Hello!!!I need a database from an Insurance company, but they don't want to give it because it has a column with the ID number of each patient and their medical history.They will give it to me only if I can find a 'script' that allows them to switch that ID number, but I need to 'remember' same ID across all the dase... For example, If I have (in a column) the ID 12345 and you 54321, y must generate a new number for each one. It can be 1 for me and 2 for you; but each time it reads 12345 it has to change to 1 exclusively. In conlution, it has to identify each person with a new ID number. Thanks !!!

how to find owner(SPID) of the temp tables

Posted: 03 Apr 2013 08:25 PM PDT

Dear AllIn temp db i find many temp tables created. I would like to know which SPID has created these. Is there a way to check this?RegardsKrishna1

Importing data via ODBC (from mozaic) to SQL

Posted: 03 Apr 2013 07:09 PM PDT

Good Day Ladies/GentsI was wondering how I would go about importing data from a data source (mozaic) in the same domain into my SQL 2008 instance?I have set up the ODBC DNS and verified the successful connection. Now I wish to basically be able to pull data across to a SQL test DB, is this possible as I have been looking on Google and cant really find anything.Any help would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog