Saturday, April 13, 2013

[SQL Server] MSSQL Sql Not working or partially working

[SQL Server] MSSQL Sql Not working or partially working


MSSQL Sql Not working or partially working

Posted: 13 Apr 2013 01:16 PM PDT

Hi All and thanks in advanced.I Have in my MSSQL Database a Table named TIME_OFF_CODES , in where I have the following Time Off Codes under the OFF_CODES Column "SICK" and "FAMILY MEMBER SICK"Now when I do my Query like this[code="other"]SELECT * FROM TIME_OFF_CODES WHERE (OFF_CODE = 'SICK') AND (OFF_CODE = 'FAMILY MEMBER SICK')[/code]I Get no Records, but when I do [code="other"]SELECT * FROM TIME_OFF_CODES WHERE (OFF_CODE = 'SICK')[/code]I get 42 records of "SICK"and when I do my query like This[code="other"]SELECT * FROM TIME_OFF_CODES WHERE (OFF_CODE = 'FAMILY MEMBER SICK')[/code]I get 67 records of "FAMILY MEMBER SICK"Any Ideas why?Thanks for help.

How do I modify this query to search for the keywords that are only two words apart?

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 04:10 PM PDT

How do I modify this query to search for the keywords that are only two words apart?select id, SubjectText from dbo.email where contains ([ContentText],'execute NEAR class near program near code near SQL');goThese are the results i am getting :id SubjectText1 examples for you 3 Oracle classes starting soon 4 Toms Hardware nes letter 5 Registration starts soon 7 Dreamspark SQL order ready 8 SQL classes free online 10 Visual Basic key 20 SQL Help 21 A Free SQL Server Monitoring Package 22 A Monitoring Package

not able to access databases

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 03:05 PM PDT

hello masters,My servers are on virtual environment (SQL SEVER 2005), some one rebooted storage server and now I am able to access instance, but not able to see any databases when I fire sp_helpdb, I am getting an error:Msg 823, Level 24, State 2, Procedure sysfiles, Line 2The operating system returned error 21(The device is not ready.) to SQL Server during a read at offset 0x00000000134000 in file 'G:\MFE_PROFOS DATA\GroheUPI.mdf'. Additional messages in the SQL Server error log and system event log may provide more detail. This is a severe system-level error condition that threatens database integrity and must be corrected immediately. Complete a full database consistency check (DBCC CHECKDB). This error can be caused by many factors; for more information, see SQL Server Books Online.Is it storage issue ?In sql server log can see an error :"Faile to open databases explicitly"Please help me its urgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog