Tuesday, April 9, 2013

[SQL Server Data Warehousing] Field Value in Report Header


Hi to all;


I created a report using Report Builder 3.0, with row groups


A


   B


      C


         D


There are columns for B, C, D; A is not visible in the report. And I set Page Break option for group A. My issue is : How can I view the value of A in a textbox or in the header (with different values of A on each page) ? Something like this:


Page 1


Value of A  : USA


    B                           C                                     D


Food                       Meat                              1,000


Beverage               Tea                                     10


Page 2


Value of A  : Canada


    B                           C                                     D


Food                       Meat                              3,000


Beverage               Tea                                     40


I am new at reporting. It might be a simple issue for you but I couldn't solve it. Thanks in advance.



.

social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog