Friday, April 26, 2013

[SQL Server Data Warehousing] Can page breaks be programmatically controlled by code or expressions?


I can add page breaks to a report I have but due to visibility controls for sections of the report, if I use page breaks, I always end up with blank pages.  handling blank pages won't resolve the issue as it isn't being caused by margin errors.


Since there are 4 sections to the report I'm writing (for a State DOT): Crash, units involved, motorists or non motorists/occupants and addendums.


when these are not visible, I don't want any page breaks.  When they are, I do want page breaks but page breaks can't be added in the visibility expressions.  At least not anywhere I can find.


Let me know if a visibility expression can include page breaks and if so how to add these.


Thanks!


Mike



Michael Durthaler




.

social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog