Monday, April 8, 2013

[SQL Server 2008 issues] SQL Server 2008R2 Memory

[SQL Server 2008 issues] SQL Server 2008R2 Memory


SQL Server 2008R2 Memory

Posted: 07 Apr 2013 07:04 PM PDT

Good Day.We are running an SQL Server 2008R2 ent 64 Bit on a server with 200 gig of memory . At the beginning of the week SQL Server only uses 50 gigs of memory. By Wednes it uses 150 gig and remains there . No memory is ever released . Should we lock down the memory ? Regards.Lian

Index fragmentation

Posted: 07 Apr 2013 06:18 PM PDT

HI All,The table is not using the specified fillfactor after rebuild the index.Please find the attached doc, where i have mentioned my question.Thanks

Is it really unused index?

Posted: 07 Apr 2013 06:15 PM PDT

Hi,Can you confirm, Is it really unused index?UserSeek - 16951UserScans - 11803UserLookup- 0UserUpdates - 62992rgdsananda

Impersonate possible for a security group?

Posted: 21 Mar 2013 04:10 AM PDT

Hi everyone,I was thinking of publishing some Table Reports with an online connection to my MSSQL server.All of that works fine...Now I was hoping to use my security groups to manage the access to the database.When trying to use the security group as shown below it does not work - probably because that is only for users - however I was not able to find syntax for a group.GRANT IMPERSONATE ON USER::[my_domain\gordon] to [my_domain\tableau];Any advise is much appriciated.Cheers,Gordon

Pushing Data from T-SQL to Visual Studio While Debugging

Posted: 06 Apr 2013 07:52 PM PDT

I am debugging my T-SQL code in Visual Studio ... is it possible for me to write something in my Transact-SQL code and have it pushed in either the Output Window or Immediate Window of Visual Studio... if yes how do I do it?If I were writing a VB code for example it is simple .. I can just write debug.print "text write" ... and boom the text I want to end up in the Immediate Window gets there ... so how about in T-SQL being debugged in VS, how is it done?I have spent hours in books and google without getting any closer to the answer I am seeking and I am hoping people out there who have more experience would shed light and give me some enlightenment on this.This technique if possible would help me a lot in my debugging work. Thanks so much for all the help.Matt

200-101 testing and training materials

Posted: 06 Apr 2013 07:15 PM PDT

Cisco posed the question, "Does Home Cisco 200-101 collect my location?" and answered it as follows: "Cisco Home doesn't use location in any way that's different from the Cisco app you already have on your Android phone. You can learn about 200-101 testing and training materials how location works across Cisco in our Data Use Policy and Help Center."The data use policy states that the data Cisco collects can include Internet Protocol addresses and a user's location. "For example, we may get your GPS or other location information so we can tell you if any of your friends are nearby."It was not clear from Cisco's post whether 200-101 testing and training materials Home collects location data any more frequently than does the Cisco mobile app, and Cisco didn't immediately respond to a question about that sent late on Friday.Cisco has riled users in the past with respect to 200-101 testing and training materials their privacy. Last year it settled a class-action lawsuit over a feature called Sponsored Stories, which used people's photographs to suggest that they were endorsing companies' products.http://www.needking.com/200-101.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog