Monday, April 8, 2013

[SQL 2012] Remote access with Windows Autentication from SSMS 2012 failed

[SQL 2012] Remote access with Windows Autentication from SSMS 2012 failed


Remote access with Windows Autentication from SSMS 2012 failed

Posted: 07 Apr 2013 10:46 PM PDT

Hi.I'm receiving the next error message when i try connect from my computer with SSMS 2012 with windows authentication to my SQL Server 2012 SP1 database:"Cannot generate SSPI context. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 0)".The database services is running with a domain account. I can connect with windows authentication locally from the server.If i change the sql services account to 'local system' account i can connect ok from my computer remotely with SSMS 2012 with windows authentication.How i can configure my sql server service account with a domain account? What is the problem?Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog