Tuesday, March 26, 2013

[SQL 2012] Setup Tran Replication from 2012 to 08r2

[SQL 2012] Setup Tran Replication from 2012 to 08r2


Setup Tran Replication from 2012 to 08r2

Posted: 26 Mar 2013 01:56 AM PDT

Is it possible to setup replication from SQL 2012 (Pub) to 08r2 (Sub)

ErrorLog Found in sql server 2012

Posted: 25 Mar 2013 06:42 PM PDT

Hi , I found the below error in my error log in sql server 2012 . Kindly advice. Error: ----- An error occurred in Service Broker internal activation while trying to scan the user queue 'msdb.dbo.InternalMailQueue' for its status. Error: 1222, State: 51. Lock request time out period exceeded. This is an informational message only. No user action is Can anyone let me the impact of this as it is an production server. Kindly let me know it ASAP. RegardsVishal

SQL 2012 Cluster Multiple Instances Procedure !

Posted: 25 Mar 2013 08:40 PM PDT

Hello,Kindly help me if I need different sources for each instance or can I use the same for all the instances I want to install like, SAN Driver, IP Address, Service Account?Kindly give me the detailed procedure to follow as in Best Practise.Regards !

ReadOnly intent through SSMS

Posted: 25 Mar 2013 05:00 PM PDT

I know that you have to specify ;ApplicationIntent=ReadOnly when you want to connect to a read-only replica in an availability group through SSMS, but I wondered if there was a way to configure this somehow so you didn't have to remember it every time?Unfortunately you don't get the connection properties box when registering a server so I'm not sure if this is possible. We have some users who are complaining that they have to specify the option.Is this possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog