Sunday, March 3, 2013

[MS SQL Server] Problem with Database mail

[MS SQL Server] Problem with Database mail


Problem with Database mail

Posted: 02 Mar 2013 06:24 AM PST

We have SQL SERVER 2008 R2,which Database mail does not work properly.When I try to send test mail,it says it has been queued but it does not being delivered.Here are some point about about Database mail configuration1- Database mail is enabled.3- database mail is started4- the status of mail queue is "InActive"5- The size of mail queue is 9025 and status is Inactive and the status queue is empty(length is 0) and it has been actived a long time ago.6- service Broker is enabled.7- When I ran the databasemail.exe manually nothing happened.8- In mail log shows only The mail queue was started or stopped and it does not show any failure or problem.Note : I have one Profile and one account in that profile.I wil be grateful,if someone help me on this.ThanksAspet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog